Information for foreign patients
Moscow State Clinical Hospital named after V.V. Veresaev was founded in 1937.
Medical assistance to foreign citizens in the hospital is organized on fee for service basis and contracts of voluntary medical insurance.
The hospital provides primary and specialized medical care in the following areas:
- neurology (general, vascular);
- internal therapy (cardiology, endocrinology, general therapy);
- surgery (cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, traumatology, gynecology, general surgery, infection disease surgery);
- obstetrics (maternity ward, pregnancy pathology, observational ward, Pediatric ICU department);
- prenatal & genetic diagnosis;
- IVF (in vitro fertilisation) department;
- medical rehabilitation for patients after brain stroke.
High-tech medical care in the field of:
- cardiovascular surgery, including open heart surgery, pacemaker installation;
- brain endovascular neurosurgery;
- traumatology and orthopedics (including endoprosthetics of large joints);
- IVF technologies;
- surgical treatment of genital prolapse;
- surgical treatment of infertility;
- abdominal and laparoscopic surgery;
- conservative myomectomy;
Ambulatory diagnostic services are presented by:
- laboratories for full clinical diagnostic and bacteriological exams;
- high-tech x-ray rooms;
- CT, MRI, angiography;
- ultrasonic equipment;
- various equipment for endoscopic exams.
- coronary artery bypass surgery;
- heart valve replacement;
- all types of interventions on the aortic arch;
- various artery operations, including prosthesis replacement of the affected areas.
- treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the abdominal organs using laparoscopic intervention, mini-invasive operations;
- video-assisted endoscopic methods for the diagnosis and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract diseases.
- treatment of complicated forms of diabetic foot, extensive purulent-necrotic wounds, anaerobic infection;
- physiotherapy treatment of infectious wounds;
- department is one of the leaders in the use of operations on the main vessels of the lower extremities in patients with complicated diabetes.
- osteosynthesis of various types is performed in case of skeletal injury;
- replacement of large joints;
- complex of operations (including percutaneous) is performed for deforming diseases of the foot.
- surgical interventions for hemorrhagic and ischemic brain stroke, traumatic brain injury, brain tumors;
- various types of spine surgery.
Department of X-ray diagnostic methods and treatment:
- endovascular interventions for acute coronary syndrome;
- conducting selective thrombolysis and thrombus extraction during ischemic stroke;
- diagnosis of lesions of various vascular areas;
- vascular embolization;
- endovascular implantation of the aortic valve;
- endovascular prosthetics for thoracic and abdominal aorta aneurysms;
- implantation of cava filter;
- angioplasty and stenting of peripheral arteries.
- high-tech treatment of patients with acute coronary syndrome, patients with cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders, with various forms of coronary artery disease, myocarditis, pericarditis, cardiomyopathy;
- complex treatment of chronic heart failure and arterial hypertension.
- treatment of patients with brain stroke;
- specialized care is provided to patients with severe vertebrogenic pain syndromes, decompensation of chronic cerebrovascular diseases;
- specialized care for patients with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system.
- patient stratification is based on biological predictors, including molecular genetic ones;
- standard and high-dose, targeted, epigenomic therapy of hematopoietic, lymphoid and related tissues of malignant neoplasms;
- risk-adapted therapy of myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Medical rehabilitation for patients after brain stroke:
- provides medical care following stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic), traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis;
- rehabilitation procedures are provided by the multidisciplinary team (neurologist, physiotherapist, kinesiologist, speech therapist, psychologist);
- the department uses classical treatment methods (exercise therapy, physiotherapy, massage therapy) and robot-assisted therapy with biofeedback.
- complex treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus and thyroid diseases, other endocrine pathology;
- daily blood glucose monitoring is performed with the installation of insulin pumps;
- center of diabetic foot.
- ECO / ICSI protocols;
- cryo embriio transfer protocol;
- sperm insemination;
- egg donation protocols;
- surrogacy program;
- PESA/TESA, TESE procedures;
- embryo biopsy;
- preimplantation genetic diagnosis;
- vitrification eggs, embryos;
- diagnostic and treatment OHSS.
- diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities and congenital fetal malformations in the early stages of pregnancy;
- reduction of complications that occur during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia, intrauterine growth retardation, preterm birth);
- optimal treatment for favorable congenital fetal malformations after birth.
phone: +7 (499) 450-55-81